[colorforth] Port 0e1h?

Don't know if this helps any, but I noticed my bios does something similar
except with port 0xeb. Also here is what I found in Ralph Brown's
Interrupt list, for port 0xeb :

  PORT 00EB - DUMMY PORT FOR DELAY???
  Note:	  on a number of machines, the BIOS appears to write a copy of any
	  data sent to numerous other ports to this port as well; it seems
	  to be a dummy port used for short delays between writes to other
	  ports (used instead of JMP $+2, which no longer delays on
          Pentium+)
  SeeAlso: PORT 00ED"DUMMY"

Without a concrete understanding, a delay is probably the best guess at
what e1 does.

Mark