[colorforth] hardware wiki

Put up an initial topic for hardware reports at:

http://kristopherjohnson.net/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/ColorForthHardware

Just some of things I remember being posted.

I'm not quite sure how to develop this page. The floppy disk workability
seems dependent on the motherboard design, floppy controller, and floppy
disk. The graphics workability seems independent.

One thing to point out, if the floppy does not copy the sectors off the
disk, the logo will not be compiled and the screen will be blank. So
testing the graphics is dependent on a working floppy.

Mark