[colorforth] Colorforth in nasm

Hello!

I spent some time last week to port colorforth to Nasm.  There are some
(SOME) unresolved issues left.

The port uses sed scripts and allow individual adaptations and quirks to
be implemented. I made this on Debian Gnu/Linux.

So you start from the original sources and get to compilable nasm-files.

I was not able to subscribe and send the files to the colorforth mailing
list, this is a second try.

If anybody is interested please tell me personally, it's about 5k .tgz file.

Best Regards,

	Jorge-León