[colorforth] NASM for colorforth

My thinking is that if we go with HTTP, then we can use any old off-the-shelf
web server application on the server side.  If we go with UDP, then we'd need
to specify a new protocol, and implement something new on the server side.

Also, I believe applications don't have absolute control over packet sizes.
The underlying layers are free to split UDP messages into smaller units.  So a
UDP-based protocol would need some way to detect missing packets and do resends
and all that other stuff.  (I could be wrong here--I know more about the higher
levels of TCP/IP than the lower levels.)

If all we want is colorForth-to-colorForth connectivity (i.e., a colorForth
machine talking to another colorForth machine), over a LAN (not across the
Internet), then I guess we could make a lot of simplifying assumptions.

-- Kris