[colorforth] NASM for colorforth

Hello Martin,

I'm familair with blocks.  I've used them since back
in the Forth-79 days.  And Enth/Flux uses blocks
also.  But Enth/Flux uses a different underlying
coding scheme.  If I write code in Enth/Flux I'd
like to be able to move my code over to ColorForth
and recompile.  That's all I'm saying.  Maybe I'll
just write what I need myself.

Regards,

John M. Drake