[colorforth] Success...my first boot screen

Hello.

Well, I tried Chuck's Jul 31 file on my wife's new machine and it worked.
Well, I can see the display anyway.

Won't save though.

Tried the dos window and debug etc.  No joy.

This floppy problem really needs fixing.

Tried the asus file as this is a P4S333 M/B but that's exactly the same.
Enth works fine though.

So the big question is...why does Terry Loveall's and Sean Pringles
Color-like Forth's work fine with the floppy, but Chuck's ColorForth has
problems.

PS. I'd like to hear from people who have an alternate/modified working one.
 An attachment would be fine.

Oh, Can Chuck or Jeff Fox start putting years on dates on the web site.
e.g. Jul 31 2001

Regards...Martin