[colorforth] can anyone demo ColorForth in the Bay Area?

I am a Debian GNU/Linux developer from Canada.  I am in the Bay Area,
(Mountainview) for the next few days.  I've read the material on
ultratechnology.com, and found it positively inspiring.  However, I
haven't been able to get Colorforth to work on any of my 3 computers
at home.

Is there anyone in the Bay Area who would be willing to show me their
working ColorForth system?  I'd like to see with my own eyes what it
looks like.  And since I'm not a Forth expert, it would be even nicer to
see someone "in action" developing and debugging something, no matter
how small and trivial.  And if that person let me sit down a the
keyboard for a minute or two to try it out myself, that would be
indescribable.

Cheers!

Jonathan

--
                    Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   djw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2