[ColorForth] On desgin and colorforth

Hello Terry,

I read through your documents, your criticism seems to be that colorForth
was built specifically for Chuck's individual requirements.

I don't disagree, however what he has produced is also of enormous value
to me. I've found, after overcoming intitial difficulties, the colorForth
system, development environment, language, user interface is best I've
ever used for the tasks they accomplish. Perhaps others have found similar
qualities, and that is why they use colorForth.

It is not perfect, but what is perfect? As long as it is changeable,
people can tailor it to their specific needs, the system as a whole can
evolve.

This is perhaps my only criticism, is that as much code should be in
source as practical, to encourage experimentation. Chuck has put those
things on his list of projects.

Mark