[ColorForth] c4w - colorForth for Windows

Hi everyone,

I have a new version of colorForth, called c4w. This is a super-pre-alpha release, so don't be surprised if it explodes in your face. You will find it at http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/rscollins/c4/.

It is barely in a releasable state, there is much to tidy up and plenty I will be changing. I am posting it so you can see what I'm doing and offer some opinions on multitasking and memory management.

Enjoy, Richard Collins