Re: [colorforth] Hello [PPP TCP/IP PCMCIA USB ethernet]

On Friday 20 September 2002 20:52, William Glover wrote:
> I have some thoughts around improving adoption of Forth and
> colorForth in particular. (mostly with a view toward my not having to
> work on anything else) If you like/implement/make-millions-off the
> idea great, just be sure to hire me so I can enjoy the ride. :)

Are you familiar with the F21 and what was done at iTV?

  http://www.ultratechnology.com/f21.html
  http://www.sti.nasa.gov/tto/spinoff1998/ct12.htm

Of course, the new X18 - 25x chips would be even better (hey! They are
now well hidden in ColorForth site! What happened?) but even the old
chips would be far better than a PIC as a replacement for Intel
hardware.

-- Jecel