Re: [colorforth] Bug in 'less' / Good work!

Tim Neitz wrote:

Thanks for your major contribution to ColorForth,
I'm still thinking of the implications of what it means, and
escpecially for the code I and others have with less in it.

I wanted to let you know that the list is indeed really quiet,
but I believe a lot of people are still checking/reading it daily.

I also wanted to inform you that I have a chat channel for colorforth, it is
also fairly quiet, Wednsday nights 19:00 - 22:00 GMT I'm almost always there
for questions and discussions where I can help. I am always on the channel
and can often be reached there well.

it is #c4th on the IRCnet.

The bug only showed up with large numbers. 0x20000000 works ok. Also the
order of negative/positive mattered.

Pure luck I stumbled across it.

Have not participated in IRC, or chat since the days of GEnie. Don't believe
I have any software for it either. :)
This list will be good enough for me, thank you.

Peter.