Re: [colorforth] Strange behaviour.

> I seem to get the expected result. The screen is the typical logo, covered
> in yellow characters, not refreshed. Entering the editor sets the editor
> display task, and refreshes the screen. If I had to guess the behaviour
> you are seeing, I would guess the display task is not initialized, and
> points to some bad code. However, I know from looking at the kernel a null
> task (show0) is set initially on boot. So this behaviour seems abnormal.
> For reference I'm using the vesa-chuck image on my site.

Thanks Mark,

Using your image, making the same change still crashes my main CF
system, just as Chuck's original.

Using vesa-chuck's and Chuck's version with the altered logo word, will
boot just fine on another system I have.

I just never thought it could be system related.

Perhaps time to retire this old(er) hardware.

Regards.
Peter.