[colorforth] modern block style

	Hello again list,

Could someone be so kind to describe me the implementation of blocks in CF?
I would like to adapt it if possible on my personnal Forth system. In order
to guide somewhat the description, I precise that my system is intended to
run on any 80x86; my workspace is limited to 64KB ( currently I use the
remaining memory for disk-caching). It is an old-style Forth ( in Jeff Fox's
terminalogy -- actually I think it would have been a nice system... 20 years
ago :) featuring some modern ideas of CF ( tail recursion, no smudging,
reduced control-flow wordset).

	Regards.