Re: [colorforth] Significant work

XcolorForth, colorForth in X windows:

http://www.oakland.edu/~maslicke/colorforth

It is more a hack than a signifigant contribution. I say hack, because I
don't understand the foundations it is built on, so it is against the
colorForth method. However, I was happy that it required such minimal
modification and so little effort.

I was working on a PDA port of colorForth, which I consider signifigant,
but I don't know what will come of it.  It is dificult task considering
much of the hardware is undocumented. Linux supports it, so it is just a
matter of disentangling the source and getting a clear picture of the
hardware. Other issues are unclear to me, such as bootstrapping, and
target/metacompilation of colorForth.

Mark