RE: [colorforth] VGA and hard disk ColorForth?

Why not use a separate partition?

> It's a nice development project. But with computer costs so
> low, I question the value of using older computers.

One thing nice with old computers is that you can find them in trash cans. A
friend of mine found a few years ago a 386 PC in the street, only the
hard-disk was missing. He added an old hard-disk of his and could run Linux.

	Amicalement.