Re: [colorforth] Self modifying system

No, I'm sorry. No site for this. It's just an experiment.

/Sten

On Friday, May 23, 2003, at 02:27 PM, Frank Kujawski wrote:

Sten,
This sounds interesting, do you have a web site that more explains what
you are doing?
	Frank

On Fri, 23 May 2003, Sten Kvamme wrote:

Hello all,
How compares ColorForth to Forth if I would like my app to modify its
own code and save its state?

I'm new to ColorForth (but not Forth) and just recently cot my
color.com up and running.

The app I would like to build is growing its own code (adding new words and replacing old) over time due to some nice algorithm and also due to
the environment in witch it is running.

Thanks
Sten Kvamme