RE: [colorforth] abort

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, [iso-8859-1] Fréderic DUBOIS wrote:

> Maybe libraries is another attempt to solve a general problem.

In many cases yes. Yet I see the need for high quality Forth libraries. It
is simply too much work to code everything yourself. To anyone who
disagrees I challenge you to create a jpeg decoder. Just this one piece is
very difficult to achieve a high quality. Reexaming my own work, I have
found many places lacking. Forth programmers have to put their pride in
the back seat for a moment and work with other Forth programmers if we are
to acomplish anything.

Mark