RE: [colorforth] abort

Like diamonds?

> describe those
> sorts of systems.

But you lose some important information: you don't know where and/or why the
system has crashed. That may have an impact on your productivity.
ABORT can exist ( the topic line ) in order to let the system write it's
epitaph before dying; but that should be in your debug toolbox, not in the
kernel.

> MMB
>
> PS: I think the only acceptable reason for a stack underflow
> in validated
> FORTH code ought to be a cosmic ray hit. :)

This may be a problem if you're writing space probe control software :)
Stack underflow checking is _of course_ for debug only.

 Amicalement,
  Frederic