Re: [colorforth] abort

Let me comment about crashes.

I don't condone them. In fact, colorForth doesn't crash unless I do
something stupid.

My current crashes have to do with tracing nets in OKAD. It's a recursive
process that with wild traces can recurse forever. My layout style (as with
programming) is to guess at trace routing, display it, and iterate until
correct. If I guess badly enough, I'll crash. Maybe I can modify the
algorithm to prevent this, but not so far.

I also learned a cruel lesson recently. After years of running colorForth I
learned that it's imperative not to strike keys while  'save'  is writing
floppy. Somehow it crashes the floppy. Cost me 2 hours reconstruction. I
won't figure it out, but move on to Thumbdrive.

Next chip goes in June 9.