RE: [colorforth] abort

For me, specification is what the program must do; design is how it will be
done.
Quality standards say that this first step from specification to design is
also subject to checkings.
It seems to me that your approach is specification -> implementation ->
proof whereas to me provability must be obtained by using some method to go
from design or specification to the implementation.

I've thought a while about this subject and I realized that it was for me an
attempt to replace or automate tests. It appeared to me that if I was not
satisfied with tests then maybe I should review my test methods first. What
about you?

 Amicalement,
  Frederic