Re: [colorforth] ether-ip-udp image

Went to wincolorforth site,
there's a binary and C source version of the converter.
Use colorforth.css, I moded mine for small chars.
I'll try to attach it to this msg.

What I'm interested in is the IR remote control code
at the end of the block ! I got a IrDA port on my laptop
but it's a shame I don't know how to program it even
after looking almost everywhere.

Adam

Samuel Falvo wrote:

I have recently received an image file from Dr. Moore's ether-ip-udp
development disk, It is about one year old.

I tried to view it in XcolorForth, but the system just crashes.  bget/bput
don't seem to help either.  Any ideas on how to view this?  Perhaps a useful
service would be to convert the relavent blocks into HTML.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II

/* colorForth style sheets */
div.code {
  background-color:black;  font-weight:bold;
  text-transform:lowercase;
}
code.define { color:red; }
code.compile { color:#00ff00; }
code.compilehex { color:green; }
code.execute { color:yellow; }
code.executehex { color:#c0c000; }
code.compilemacro { color:#00ffff; }
code.variable {color:magenta; }
code.text { color:white; }
code.textcapitalized { color:white; text-transform:capitalize; }
code.textallcaps { color:white; text-transform:uppercase; }
/* Updated:
Sat Aug 18 12:35:51 CEST 2001
*/