Re: [colorforth] ether-ip-udp image

I have put an archive together with the source for Mark Slickers c42html.c,
the colorforth.css from Adam, the ether-udp-3.blk from Tim Nietz and the
resulting output ether-udp-3.htm, viewable with any CSS compliant broswer.
Build instructions for *nix and use instructions are in the header of
c42html.c.

Someone want to do a build and use for the MS world? I don't do MS anymore.

It can be downloaded from here:
http://www.users.qwest.net/~loveall/udp.tgz

The UDP code starts at block 136, haven't even looked at anything else.

Thanks Guys!, and you, too, Chuck.

Regards,
Terry Loveall