Re: [colorforth] ether-ip-udp image

> Someone want to do a build and use for the MS world? I don't do MS anymore.

Shucks, right after I do the same, too.  :)

Anyway, the cf2html.c file ought to compile under Windows C environments
without modification.  It appears to be pure ANSI C.

> The UDP code starts at block 136, haven't even looked at anything else.

There's all sorts of interesting things there, perhaps even things we really
shouldn't know about.  :)  But, for those who are interested:

Block 118 appears to be the start of the Ethernet-related blocks.  I'm not
exactly sure what block 118's actual purpose is; it's not too clear.  But block
120 appears to actually touch real hardware, but only for diagnostic purposes.
Block 122 takes a temporary diversion into serial I/O, and blocks 124 through
130 appear to be the real Ethernet driver itself.

Block 132 is ARP, 134 is IPv6 support of some kind (appears to be unused), and
136 is UDP (which itself uses only IPv4).

The rest are Tim's client and server software.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II