Re: [colorforth] ether-ip-udp image / response

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003, t wrote:

> I have put an archive together with the source for Mark Slickers c42html.c,
> the colorforth.css from Adam, the ether-udp-3.blk from Tim Nietz and the
> resulting output ether-udp-3.htm, viewable with any CSS compliant broswer.
> Build instructions for *nix and use instructions are in the header of
> c42html.c.

Dear Terry, Tim here.

Thanks for the webwork regarding ether-ip-udp.
As well as for the link on your great webindex!

These wonderfull examples from Dr. Moore have taught me a lot
about cf in general. His gift is priceless. And you and others have
helped bring it to more people.

I will post the list when there are updates,
I expect bs-client.blk to be updated fairly soon.

Tim Neitz
tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rj_cf on #c4th IRCnet