Re: [colorforth] ether-ip-udp image

POWER.NET provided networking hardware and paid Chuck $1000 to work
on the networking code... but we didn't get this image first? Hmm.

1) Giving credit to donors on Chuck's page might get more donations.

   Rant: Money is how free people signal each other what to do! There is
         nothing wrong with money. Art needs sponsorship. See 16th Chapel.

2) Somebody needs to update the www.colorforth.com webpage from time
   to time. Right now its just signaling that CF is dead.

3) Is it time to set up a non-profit? It could pay for things like
   running a public server, sponsor competitions for best code and so on.

Comments?

Dirk

PS: BTW, have you noticed that Gentoo is source based Linux?

--
Dirk Harms-Merbitz | Phone 310.457.1325 | Fax 310.919.2842
POWER.NET          | Letters PO BOX 2630, Malibu, CA 90265