Re: [colorforth] ether-ip-udp image

> POWER.NET provided networking hardware and paid Chuck $1000 to work
> on the networking code... but we didn't get this image first? Hmm.

Without a public press release, this could just be heresay, or worse, an
attempt at undeserved public attention.  Whether true or not, the public needs
to know that development work is continuing.  I'm not saying this didn't happen
-- I am saying I didn't hear of it, and I know a number of other people
probably didn't hear about it either.  Which leads us to, . . .

> 1) Giving credit to donors on Chuck's page might get more donations.
>
> 2) Somebody needs to update the www.colorforth.com webpage from time
>    to time. Right now its just signaling that CF is dead.

. . . the website.  I am in full concurment in this issue.  I would like to
volunteer to maintain his pages.  A large number of links to pictures are dead,
and they happen to be the most "colorful" ones, by Chuck's own admission, which
really disturbs me.

I'd like one such addition to the site to be a "What's happening" type section,
where news and such can be posted.

> 3) Is it time to set up a non-profit? It could pay for things like
>    running a public server, sponsor competitions for best code and so on.

This is moving into an area I'm not familiar with, so I'll let others comment
on it.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II