Re: [colorforth] ether-ip-udp image

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003, Samuel Falvo wrote:

> I'd like one such addition to the site to be a "What's happening" type section,
> where news and such can be posted.

There is not need to create the illusion of movement. What might be needed
is the links to right contacts. Someone visiting Chuck's site at this
moment would be unaware that dicussions are taking place regaurding
colorForth, they might also be unaware of what projects people are
actively working on or have worked on. One page could contain such
information and could be maintained independently of Chuck, however it be
helpful if Chuck would link to this page.

Mark