Re(4): [colorforth] merging dictionaries

>Yes, this dicussion is turning a strange direction. I explained the method
>no less than three times and I get pinned with all kinds of innuendo. I'm
>not sure Peter or Arthur understand how the colorForth dictionaries are
>implemented. I'd be happy to explain, if an explanation is desired.
>
>Mark

I was not making a criticism or professing any kind of competence. I was
simply trying to clarify (for myself) what you meant by "adding a one to
the name", as the wording felt somewhat ambiguous to me at the time.

I apologize for "pinning" you with innuendo. That was really the last
thing I was trying to do.

-- Art