Re: [colorforth] (OT) Re: [colorforth] Forth is Jazz . . .

> It should be plainly evident to anyone who reads c.l.f that there is
> something terribly inaccurate, perhaps even a little sinister, in how she
> conducts herself on the list when Mr. Moore's accomplishments and/or
> practices become the subject of discussion.

I think it has a lot to do with the fact that Elizabeth was concentrating on
the possibilities of Forth for rapid application development, while Forth was
concentrating more on correct design and simple architecture.  These kinds of
political differences can turn former friends into opponents very quickly.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II