[colorforth] (OT) Re: [colorforth] Forth is Jazz . . .

>Or maybe he's the Charlie Parker of Forth?  Having deeply inspired Elizabeth
>Rather (the Miles Davis of Forth, due to her equally influential, yet
>relatively conservative approach to Forth in the presence of the otherwise
>be-bop ColorForth?), among many others...

I really do appreciate your analogy. Honestly though, I think that gives
far too much credit to Ms. Rather. ;-)

It should be plainly evident to anyone who reads c.l.f that there is
something terribly inaccurate, perhaps even a little sinister, in how she
conducts herself on the list when Mr. Moore's accomplishments and/or
practices become the subject of discussion.

I guess I'll leave off there. :P

-- Art