Re: [colorforth] (OT) Re: [colorforth] Forth is Jazz . . .

On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 03:56:18PM -0400, Arthur W. Green wrote:

About Ms. Rather...

> It should be plainly evident to anyone who reads c.l.f that there is
> something terribly inaccurate, perhaps even a little sinister, in how she
> conducts herself on the list when Mr. Moore's accomplishments and/or
> practices become the subject of discussion.

I've followed c.l.f. for a few of years now, and I don't feel that she has
conducted herself poorly at any time during that period that I can recall.
Moore and Rather appear to have quite different but in my opinion equally
legitimate views on the future direction of Forth.  I suspect that, at worst,
they agreed to disagree.  Forth does after all lend itself to building exactly
the environment you -personally- need to accomplish some task: two different
people, two different Forths.

Cordially,
-- Trey