Re: [colorforth] (OT) Re: [colorforth] Forth is Jazz . . .

> I suspect that, at worst,
> they agreed to disagree.

I certainly hope so.  But after watching Ting's video on the P24/P32, Niel Bawd
was rather violently (at least, that was my perception) accusing Chuck of
ruining the sanctity of Forth.  My respect for Mr. Bawd has dropped
significantly as a result.  I personally found his behavior untasteful and
certainly without tact.

I hope Chuck's final relationships with Mrs. Rather didn't end on such a
violent note.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II