Re: [colorforth] an observation

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:24:05 -0700 (PDT), Samuel Falvo <falvosa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think it could potentially be a good idea, personally.  One could use an
ellipsis ('...') to flag the compiler, "and then, I want you to do this..." Example:

: 256* 4* ...
: 4* 2* 2* ;

I think this is pretty slick syntax, and am thinking about other sorts of payoff beyond the nice polynomial-form and synthetic-division sorts of things. Maybe something Markoff-like? Hmmm.

BTW, does anyone have any recommendation for small motherboards/systems whose BIOSes boot from USB? I bit the bullet today and bought an AVB 128 Megabyte USB 2 "thumbnail" flash drive (for $30). Not bad, but now I want to mess around out of my depth. :P

Mike, years of experience with FORTH but stll not a lick of work with Colorforth--yet...

--
 Michael M. Butler   mmb@xxxxxxxxx   +1 510 351-0614