Re: [colorforth] Take input from network

I've had a version of colorForth which interprets colorForth preparsed
source over a serial line. This is a version which is entirely my own, but
in principle I don't why the same method would not work with Chuck's
serial code or UDP code.

This is not quite the same as you ask however. The keyboard code is buried
in kernel, and to truely take input from the network as if it was the
keyboard you would need a redefinition of 'key' so all code which uses
'key' takes input from the correct source. Until colorForth is defined in
colorForth, this might be somewhat difficult.

Mark