[colorforth] Tftp server for ColorForth.

Dear list, Tim here.

I sometime ago finished a tftp server for ColorForth. I will try to help
anyone wanting to use it. It can be found at this URL.

http://www.dnd.utwente.nl/~tim/colorforth in the tftp directory. The most
recent one is in the file 96mb-bs-server+tftpd-ver.2.0.blk

There is also a text document that explains it's goals and useage. It also
gives thanks to the many people that helped. Please let me know If I've
forgotten anybody. That document is in the file intro.txt

I have chosen to release it now because it works well enough to be usefull,
I was hoping to do the client also, but I will be to busy to get to it for a
while.

With kind regards,

Tim Neitz.
tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx