Re: [colorforth] XcolorForth crashes on read or write to frame buffer.

. . . and how are you doing??  I think a lot about you, miss your strong
energy.  Been talking with people who'd like to attract prosperity but don't
let go of their anger long enough to ask properly.  Your answer came so fast
and in such