Re: [colorforth] XcolorForth crashes on read or write to frame buffer.

On Sunday 02 November 2003 06:10 pm, bishop wrote:
> . . . and how are you doing??  I think a lot about you, miss your
> strong energy.  Been talking with people who'd like to attract
> prosperity but don't let go of their anger long enough to ask
> properly.  Your answer came so fast and in such

Forgive me, but I don't believe we've met online before.  I truely don't
understand what the above paragraph attempting to communicate.  The
incomplete final sentence doesn't help my understanding either.

As far as how I'm doing, I'm working 30 hours a week at In-N-Out Burgers,
and spending the remainder of my free time in school, figuring out how
I'm going to augment and diversify my existing income, doing homework,
or just plain relaxing (preferably NOT involving computers).  I don't
have much time for programming activities anymore at all, unfortunately.

The remainder of the material discussed above is off-topic to this
mailing list; therefore, I'll remain quiet on the other issues.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II