[colorforth] (state) How is colorForth different from other Forths?

I need some objective comment in this. I am thinking of posting each section
below separately on Comp.lang.forth under the subject :
"How is colorForth different from other Forths?" and see what happens.
What errors have I made? What is still not understandable? Any other things
need to be added?
How can I make it shorter and more readable?
Correction prompted by Offlist comments :

     In forth the program source states the initial condition.
     In colorForth the program source states the current condition. The
entire program loaded from ColorForth source can be discarded by the "empty"
word at any time without loss of current state. When ColorForth source is
saved the current condition is saved and when loaded, the program created
will resume with the saved condition.

The original:

     In forth the source states the initial program state.
     In colorForth  the source states the current program state. The entire
program loaded from ColorForth source can be discarded at any time without
loss of current  state.  When source is saved the current state is saved and
when loaded,   the program created will resume with the saved state.