[colorforth] colorForth for Windows -- qwerty and DLLs

Hi All,

Here's an update, "inspired" by unusual activity in c.l.f. and colorForth
list (have unread postings for more than a week !).

Keyboard is in QWERTY mode by default, turn Scroll Lock on for original
layout. I would appreciate if someone could port this change to "bare metal"
colorForth, and test -- just compare with my previous version -- same
location, color_prev.zip :)

Interface with DLLs has a byproduct -- ASCII strings. No changes were made
to cf core -- I only imported LoadLibrary and GetProcAddress -- everything
else is in cf. Please check blocks 234-236 for details.

http://www.geocities.com/eleks_76/color.zip
http://www.geocities.com/eleks_76/index.html

BR,
Roman