Re: [colorforth] colorForth for Windows -- qwerty and DLLs

> There was a work around if you only had a two
> button mouse, but you could read that because
> until you first figured out how the scrollbars
> worked!  :)

I also played with DOS version when it first  appeared.

> Navigation indeed works as you've described when I
> am in "QWERTY" mode, but when I switch back to
> Dworvak mode the navigation keys ("M" and "/") no
> longer work.

Fixed, uploaded. I wrote DLL suport in qwerty (it's faster for me),
so I did not test this case, sorry :(

Anyone tried it yet?

I know a tricky thing in DLL import piece,
and the fact noone faced it yet means noone really tried  :)
Though, I myself do not know a DLL worth using from cf :)
MFC42? MSVCRT? GDI+ ? :)

BR,
Roman