Re: [colorforth] DOES> How is colorForth different from other Forths?

>> > say, NASA or IEC safety standards than C and ANS Forth, whatever.

What's interesting, NASA-GB-8719.13 document includes one page of text about
Forth, and I'd say they characterize it quite positively.

>> Good luck! I say that to Howerd as well. If the work is judged on quality
>> only, you may have chance.

This is not a Forth nor ColorForth project at present, it's C/C++/QNX. But
if it goes well, who knows, maybe, there'll be a chance to one of the next
versions the _right_ way.

Roman