Re: [colorforth] DOES> How is colorForth different from other Forths?

On Saturday 24 January 2004 10:10 pm, Mark Slicker wrote:
> Where do you get the statisic that Windows generates no revenue? Or
> are you changing the subject by saying it is the new licensing method
> which generates the revenue?

Sales of Windows has dropped by virtue of the fact that literally
*everyone* has a copy already.  So they can't keep recurring sales up,
hence the switch to yearly subscriptions instead.

> Have you produced a report of any kind? The problem with MacOS is that

No, but there is sufficient articles published by other sources that
corroborate my conclusions.

> >  Clearly, this utopian view isn't realistic.
>
> It is not utopian, it is the reality of what is happening.

I wish I could bring myself to see this.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II