Re: [colorforth] DOES> How is colorForth different from other Forths?

>> Where is the third of the manual you speak of? Did I miss an announcement
>> from sometime ago?
>>
>> -- Art

Hi Nick,

>  Oops! my mistake.  One third of 13 would be less than 5 pages, but info
>from Chuck's actual homepage downloads to more than 16 pages. [..]

Oh! You meant his site. You're absolutely right. This is definitely the
beginnings of a great manual.

I think I recall Jeff Fox talking about the existence of additional
documentation that Chuck had written. I have no idea if my memory is even
right about this. But, either way, this is what I thought you had meant.
Sorry for the confusion.

-- Art