[colorforth] matrox driver

I've posted a driver for the Matrox G400[1]. I had done this before, but
problems remained with the vertical sync interrupt. Thanks to Bernd
Beuster's pic timer code I have a working driver.

The refresh is tied to the vertical sync which seems to be 60Hz on my
system. I could program this but I haven't bothered. 60Hz is very fast for
an interactive display. The G400 really tears through the source blocks
when driving the editor display.

This code probably deserves a clean up and documentation at some point in
the furture.

Mark

[1] http://personalwebs.oakland.edu/~maslicke/colorforth/matrox/index.html