Re: [colorforth] matrox driver / response

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Tim Neitz wrote:

> Mark, Tim here.
>
> I just looked at the code for this, really nice example of the flexability
> of colorforth. Wonderfull contribution. Excellent coding style!
>
> I have a GS400 matrox card and will galdly test it asap.
> Let me know if I need other hardware.

If it boots colorForth it should work, however you might need to select a
different device address. The word  ati  from  north  happens to be my
graphics device. Also the interrupt vector (9) is assigned by my bios, so
you may need to change the hex constant  29  in  block 156, and the hex
constant  fd  in block 158 [1].

This could be configured automatically, maybe in future.

Mark

[1] bit 0 corresponses to interrupt 8, bit 1 to interrupt 9, and so forth.