Re: [colorforth] font experiment

From: "Mark Slicker" <maslicke@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> I wanted to try a variable width font. Here is a comparison between the
> colorForth font and my new font:
>
> http://personalwebs.oakland.edu/~maslicke/colorforth/font.html
>
> This is still a work in progress. I don't know if will be good for code or
> not. I think it is better for english text.
>
> Mark
Mark,
I like the new font.      I was confused  about the context of:
 http://personalwebs.oakland.edu/~maslicke/colorforth/font.html
until I looked at the HTML source then I realized that the  Image is
actually  a comparison of two colorforth screens, fixed font and the second
is  variable width font allowing 60 more words to be displayed on the
colorForth  screen.
Maybe each image deserves  a heading, to reduce the confusion of what why,
 in the HTML source  Like:
Fixed width colorForth Font.
Variable width colorForth font.
Robert