Re: [colorforth] font experiment

Okay, I've fixed the heading. I should also note these are screen captures
of my font editing program which is modifcation of Chuck's. The blue
number below the enlaged character is the amount to advance after emiting
a character. The text is updated continuously so I can see the effect of
modifying spacing or editing individual characters.