Re: [colorforth] Unused character encodings available in Colorforth

On Sunday 22 February 2004 10:32 am, you wrote:
> Esta cuenta de correo está en desuso, por favor utilice el mismo
> usuario con la dirección @es.ibm.com.
> Gracias.

Sorry, I do not speak/read/write in Spanish.  Nor do I read/speak/write
in Italian, a close cousin (despite my last name, and my Italian
heritage, I can't speak a word of it except for Ciao!).  Can someone
please translate this to English?  Thanks.

Also, I tried to reply to this personally, as it had come to me
personally.  However, the mail server I use won't even send it.  It has
the following e-mail address: AVINOC02/SRV/RETEVISION@xxxxxxxxxxxxx --
the slashes are illegal characters.  Can you use a more Internet
friendly mailing address?

Thanks.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II