Re: [colorforth] Unused character encodings available in Colorforth

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 09:49:47PM -0300, Jecel Assumpcao Jr wrote:
> On Thursday 04 March 2004 20:40, Mark Slicker wrote:
> > Unicode a character map, not a word map right?
>
> What about the unified Chinese/Korean/Japanese "characters"? They
> represent words.

These are characters, which can be used as a word, as well as only
part of a word. You have the same use with roman characters, take
for example the letter "I" which can be used in english as the first
person pronoun or as part of another word, like "like".