[colorforth] convergence

On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 09:22:22PM -0500, Adam Marquis thus spake:
> Eric Laforest's "Project", SamuelFalvo Forth Box, my own and anyone's ideal
> seems to converge, dont you think?
> Here something is happening. stay tuned.

I should add a recent note about it: having the RAM onboard may well not be
worth the cost in complexity and FPGA size and power consumption.

Also, I'm almost done (hopefully) a Machine Forth-like setup for the 6502.
99 primitives written, a few more to go, then I get onto the Outer Interpreter
which I think can be made to recap ColorForth.
(There are so many primitives since I kept the cell size at one byte, so
most words have another version (differently named) for double-cell numbers.)

http://pet.dhs.org/~ecl/log/200312/2003_12_18-Corrections.html

--
Eric LaForest
http://pet.dhs.org/~ecl/